The surface of TPB tech ® is composed of 4 technical layers and with such composition, it offers the following characteristics:
- Flexibility- TPB tech ® is the only ceramic worktop with flexibility in the market due to our technical composition.
- Resistant to ice and freezing-TPB tech ® is unaffected by low temperatures.
- Hygienic and antibacterial – Easy to clean and does not release harmful substances.
- Non porous – TPB tech ® does not absorb liquid, therefore nothing penetrates the surface. TPB tech ® will last for the life of the product and will never require re-surfacing or to be re-finished on the surface.
- Light – weighs 26 KG/M2
- Scratch resistant – This is the most scratch resistant surface on the market, and whilst the split of a knife will not cause damage to TPB tech ®, a cutting board is still recommended to protect your household utensils.
- Impact resistant – TPB tech ® is a worktop that integrates cooking technology and is the only system that is approved by the European and American normative of impact on a surface. This is contrary to the standard ceramic worktop which does not contain a technological surface since it’s resistance to impact is very low and cannot therefore pass the European and American normative of test of impact.
- Resistant to high temperatures for domestic or industrial use.